Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lethargy Trainer v3.1.1


Changelog:
[+] Updated to LEGENDS patch
[+] Added Auto restart - Available under "Tools"
[+] Added Auto rush back - Available under "Tools"

[!] Updated bypass
[!] Kami and Kami loot are FULLY FUNCTIONAL
[!] Drop Game hack is fully completed and working again
[!] Minor adjustments to packet sending
[!] MMC is now more accurate
[!] Auto pot is a little more precise
[!] MultiMaple has been updated and can be found under the "TOOLS" section
[!] Less CPU usage

Hacks that are automatically enabled in game:
- Bind Any Skill to hotkey
- No Breath Checks for inventory-related actions
- Pic Typer + Show Pic (optional in settings)
- Auto Revive

Please remember to read the trainer's Notes for additional information.

** A CRC Bypass is NOT required! Close your injector before starting the game! **


Download:

18 comments:

  1. can u send it to my email : hwangram@gmail.com, ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey can u send it to my email ricardont67@gmail.com??

    ReplyDelete
  3. either make a link that doesn't require advertisements (because they never work and are a waste of time) or email it to me at awastedrussian@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you email it to me at D.Cassell96@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you do thee same for me i did the survey and it brancewd off to 3 other surveys and just kept branching off so i gave up so can you please emeil me the trainer mudgetravis@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you send it to my email please? mattmerrill1994@gmail.com ty

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you send it to my email as well?
    it's impossible to download (a php error when the surveies come up)

    hwild3000@gmail.com

    and can you bring back the chat? i miss L♥ :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. can u send it to my email howynbrian@gmail.com or howynbrian@ymail.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. can you send it to my email li.gavin@yhaoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. can u send it to my email phxz@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you send it to liveiybucc@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete
  12. could you plz send it to mesharyalmuneer@gmail.com

    this will be my first time using this program

    ReplyDelete
  13. The survey isn't working ): I love this trainer, I used to always use it, is there anyway you can send it to my email, or make a link without a survey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KyiousAbyss@gmail.com

      Sorry forgot to add it haha, I'm smart

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete