Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lethargy Trainer 3.1.2



Changelog:
[+] Updated to 3.1.2
[+] No Delay Skills
[+] No Delay Attacks
[+] Unlimited Map Tele
[+] Full Map Item Vac*
[+] Walk Through Walls*

[!] Updated Bypass
[!] Improved PG on all classes
[!] Improved City Teleport
[!] Improved Auto Sell/Repot
[!] Minor adjustments to packet sending
[!] MultiMaple has been updated and can be found under the "TOOLS" section
[!] Less CPU usage

* Hacks are still being tested, use with caution, and send me feedback! 

Hacks that are automatically enabled in game:
- Bind Any Skill to hotkey
- No Breath Checks for inventory-related actions
- Pic Typer + Show Pic (optional in settings)
- Auto Revive

Please remember to read the Trainer's Notes for additional information.

** A CRC Bypass is NOT required! Close your injector before starting the game! **



Download:
Lethargy Trainer 3.1.2

16 comments:

  1. I can't download from that site, mind to email me a free version? hwild3000@gmail.com



    Choose from one of the quick surveys below:
    A PHP Error was encountered

    Severity: Warning

    Message: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

    Filename: views/downloadViewMirror.php

    Line Number: 286

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send me the file, the file says it is broken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, the file is damaged or broken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want to send me the file (your decision), my email is t.duc52@yahoo.com, thank you very much Lethargy! I've been using this trainer since, 2011 and am glad it is coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll see what the problem is, thanks for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you get sucked into a bunch of surveys when you click download :\

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could you email the trainer to me? My email is mokona2modoki@aol.com. Thanks a ton. Your trainer is the only one I ever use <3 good job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you send the trainer to me :) your one is the best one out :S juviaaa.laddies@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. heyy man cann you send me the trainner please =P my email is feb695@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. he doesn't send it to emails, it's probably a fake trainer, otherwise there's no reason lethargy will need two blogs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Could you send it to trafalan@hotmail.com please, much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, love the trainer, but is there anyway you can send it to my email, the survey isn't working for me

    KyiousAbyss@gmail.com thanks ahead of time :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, there is a problem with the file. It has the wrong archive so yeah. Please re upload the file again. I'll appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. surveys are harassing me, can't seem to download it :/ could you send me the file please msninjaturd@gmail.com thank you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete